Huge thanks to X.F for the round up!
– It was a 3 day shoot.
– Christina was the first day of shooting the entire movie.
– Her performance will be pre-recorded.
– She recorded “Don’t Cry For Me Argentina” at Capitol Records on March 11 & 12
– Song was produced by British producer Nigel Wright who previously worked with Madonna.
– Christina’s longtime engineer Oscar Ramirez was working the session.
– Nigel posted a pic & tweeted some lovely things about his experience with Xtina
A great 2 days working with this talented and beautiful young lady! Off to Santa Fe tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/rLyKPJQ6ES
— nigelwright (@nigeliswright) March 13, 2014
Today I can finally say after 2 years it's finally first day of principal photography on b4d and why not start at the top with miss CA!?
— nigelwright (@nigeliswright) April 16, 2014
Yesterday was quite unbelievably brilliant. Tiring but amazing! Talent beyond in the room! Headache today! Blaming it on the 3d glasses!
— nigelwright (@nigeliswright) April 17, 2014